Friday, October 16, 2009

Photo Sizes

If I make little promo images for clients, what sizes are good sizes? You don't want it to size up or down, really. That never looks as good, so it would help to know what blogs do to images when they get uploaded. So far everything I've uploaded has been resized. One is 400 wide and the other is 320. The originals were 800 and 480. Hmm... time for some more uploads...

That worked okay. The original is 400 and Blogger's large size is also 400. Perfect! How does it look in the two other (smaller) sizes? ...


I gotta say I hate the way this uploading thing works. Who wants an image up at the top? I have to drag the image down here and then I'm left with extra space at the top. When I delete that, the first paragraph switches to centered. Nutty. Not impressed.

Oh well. One more size...



Yeah... not impressed with editing posts in this thing. How do people get anything done? I have to keep switching back to HTML editing mode to get stuff done. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment